Apprentice Recruitment Administrator Headway Recruitment
Start your career in business by supporting our recruitment team. A fantastic opportunity to earn and learn at the same time!
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
13 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Due to continued growth at Headway, we are looking for a talented individual to join our award-winning team. We work with some of the most forward-thinking and ethical organisations in the country. Our focus is to work with organisations driven by a purpose such as Virgin Money, and Age UK. We use an innovative and scientific method which allows us the find people that match company culture, ethos, and values. We passionately believe that fair recruitment practices and purposeful leader have the power to change the world.
- Resourcing for candidates to assist our consultants to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Keep candidates updated and informed on the progress of their vacancies.
- Working closely with all consultants to share candidates and information to optimise business performance.
- Find relevant CV’s in a timely manner.
- Keep the CRM system up to date. Ensure all relevant documents and paperwork are taken
- Creating job descriptions and candidate specifications which are attention grabbing!
- Using job boards, social media and headhunting to find the best talent.
- Managing the recruitment database, ensuring only live candidates marked as available.
- Keeping up to date with compliance documents
- Initial assessment and interviewing of candidates.
- First contact for calls for candidates placed. Obtaining feedback and reviews for Headway
- Preparing candidates for interviews with clients
- Managing feedback and offers of employment, mitigating against counter offers
- Provide sales leads to the business development consultant and following up directly where necessary.
- Contributing ideas to the team to continuously improve the way we work.
- Working on developing the company brand through generation of social media ideas.
- Taking responsibility to build a personal brand.
- Anything else that you can offer to help Headway make a difference in the world!
- An ethical company awaiting B Corp certification
- 25 days holiday
- 4 days a year out of the office to volunteer or work on personal projects
- Competitive salary and bonus
- We will put you through an internationally recognised recruitment qualification
- Flexible home working
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team meals out
- Life assurance cover
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of office applications.
- Willingness to engage and communicate with clients
- Driven to develop your skills and knowledge
Maths and English GCSE A-D,3+ or equivalent.
Shipley College will try to verify your grades online but may ask you to submit scans of certificates or sit a skills assessment.
The employer is looking for a permanent member of the team who wants to develop their career on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please ensure you have reviewed the role, location of the employer and Shipley College.
The employer reserves the right to close the vacancy if the right person is found for the role. So early application is encouraged.
Shipley College will verify applicants grades for entry requirements. This can usually be done online but we may require scans of certificates or ask you to sit an assessment.
All applicants will be asked to submit a current career targeted CV.
About the employer
When you choose to work with Headway, you’re choosing a team of dedicated and experienced consultants who will work tirelessly to meet your recruitment needs.
Treating people how we would wish to be treated is a core value here at Headway. That’s why you’ll find our approach to be honest, friendly and approachable, making sure that we stand out from the crowd.
When you work with us, you’ll see that we work with passion, professionalism and efficiency - and you’ll be supported every step of the way.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Shipley College
Petras Puodziunas 01274327390 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administration L3 Standard with maths and English functional skills if required.
Training by day release. Depending on current social distancing rules this will delivered at Shipley College or live online lessons with the tutor.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.