Business Administration Apprenticeship Whinfield Surgery
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Apprentice Business Administrator/Receptionist to join a busy medical practice and be the first point of contact to patients, staff, and other visitors. You will meet and greet patients, book appointments, and create an exceptional and warm first impression.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST:
1. Data Management.
- To input computerised codes to medical records in accordance with protocols
- Ensure that all incoming records are recorded as received, sorted, tagged and tidied
- Maintain records in a good state of repair
- To scan clinical correspondence
- To deal with incoming post
- To support the training records process
- To deal with e-consultations
3. Reception Duties.
- Registering new patients with the practice in accordance with the practice protocol
- Ensure all relevant documents are completed and proof of identity is given
- Respond to all queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors
- Ensure reception and waiting areas are kept neat and tidy
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hard working
Minimum of 3 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and maths.
Possibility of a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the company direct and only apply through this advert.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
At Whinbush Surgery, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. We have a set of core values and a mission statement to which all partners and staff work towards delivering and achieving.
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Itec North East Limited
Kirsty Haden-Collier 07881 377824 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factor
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.