Administration Apprentice Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd
We are passionate about caring for our customers and this quality is shared by all of our employees. We are looking for an apprentice to join our team in Brigg to develop their career with us. You will provide comprehensive administrative support to our departments and excellent customer service to our customers.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
13 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Thomas Bell is the largest privately owned fertiliser importer in the UK and has been in business since 1878. Nationally we supply fertiliser direct to farm, buying groups and merchants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks to support departmental teams.
- Work as part of a team to deliver a consistent, high quality service
- Greet customers on the telephone, in person and deliver excellent customer service
- Deal with a range of customers on a daily basis, answering queries and signposting to internal colleagues
- Assisting with the administration of customer data.
- Follow up customers for further information
- Data input
- Letter writing
- Working to deadlines
- General office/admin responsibilities
Requirements and prospects
- Good face to face and telephone communication skills
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good writing skills
- Digital and computer skills
- Friendly, approachable and have a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Common Sense
- Proactive and problem solving
- Flexible team player
- Strong work ethic
The candidate will need to have GCSEs grade A-C/4-9 or functional skills level 2 or equivalent in both English and Maths.
For the right candidate we looking to develop your career within the company leading to higher level roles within the business with opportunities in a number of different departments.
Things to consider
The business is based in Brigg, you will need to ensure that you have access to transport for daily commuting.
About the employer
Thomas Bell is the largest privately owned fertiliser importer in the UK and has been in business since 1878. Nationally we supply fertiliser direct to farms, buying groups and merchants
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cert Ltd
Simon King 01652 240554 email@example.com
You will undertake the Customers Service Practitioner Standard apprenticeship at Level 2 with a focus on administration which is completed in the workplace. You will study both on and off the job with the support and guidance of a fully qualified apprenticeship coach.
Functional Skills in English and Maths (as required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.