Apprentice Warehouse Operative CARGO SECURE LIMITED
You will be working in a team in our warehouse, unloading and loading deliveries, keeping the warehouse clean and tidy, entering delivery information onto our system.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading and unloading of containers, stock and deliveries
- Checking of stock, unpacking stock and restocking shelves
- Updating IT systems to ensure accurate stock control
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area
- Picking packing and shipping customer orders
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to use Initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate well
- Hard working
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
GCSE or equivalent.
Potential to grow within company.
About the employer
We are Cargo Loaders who load anything from single cartons to heavy machinery and vehicles.
We are located at the Port of Felixstowe in a busy and rapidly moving environment.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793444962 firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply chain warehouse operative level 2.
Full training to be provided.
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.