Business Support Apprentice Westbridge Food Group Limited
Excellent opportunity working for a well established and successful food company based in the Worcestershire. You will be part of a busy and rewarding sales and commercial team, with the opportunity for progression following successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
12 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Contacting new and existing customers to develop sales including targeting customer sectors with mailouts.
- Building data bases of prospective customers e.g. cash & carry’s.
- Conducting gap analysis on current range of products and sectors within the market.
- Assisting the line manager with customer presentations inclusive of regional & national exhibitions.
- Maintaining customer records (inc. related opportunities & pricing) on Salesforce with up to date details.
- Confirming customer appointments for and updating the calendar of the line manager on a weekly basis.
- Working closely with all departments across the company to answer any general customer queries.
- Assisting in setting up new accounts – sending out welcome letters, credit application form, creating account record on Salesforce, etc.
- Attending tasting panels
Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager
Requirements and prospects
- Strong team player who is result driven and self – motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & Word
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of the foodservice sector preferable.
- Positive attitude
GCSE or equivalent A*-C/9-4 including English and maths
Level 2 Apprenticeship Qualifications or A-levels
The possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- The employer could close the position earlier than stated
- Rural location but close to train station
About the employer
The FoodFellas supplies innovative, authentic, high quality food products from around the world to the foodservice market in the UK and across Europe.
The business has been created through a love of food: supplying good quality food is at the core of what we do.
We have a global procurement team with many years’ experience of importation, logistics, legal compliance and cost negotiation.
Our development chefs have been responsible for creating literally hundreds of exciting dishes which are used in restaurants across the UK today, where the company has a strong market position within the branded casual dining sector.
Supplying bespoke, private label and branded products to wholesaler distributors, industrial and end-user foodservice operators, we offer the ideal route to market for overseas manufacturers.
For our customers, we aim to be their first-choice trusted supplier of imported food: dynamic, responsive, with excellent order-fulfillment and the highest technical standards.
The FoodFellas are professional about business and passionate about food.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 01432 377010 email@example.com
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Worcester Training Centre, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year,
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.