Apprentice Dental Nurse Cleveland Cosmetic and Dental Implant Clinic
We have an exciting opportunity with Cleveland Cosmetic and Dental Implant Clinic based in Stockton. The practice are looking for a hardworking individual to join their team. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide chairside assistance to Dentist / Dental Therapist / Dental Hygienist
- Tidying and cleaning the dental surgery
- Recording information for the clinician
- Sterilising instruments
- Work within Health and Safety procedures provided by the practice
- Meet and greet patients to create a welcoming and reassuring atmosphere
- Keep surgery’s stocked
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Pleasant and competent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and teach new systems/equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Maintain high standard of work at all times
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- To be flexible and a genuine willingness to undertake any tasks which could reasonably be expected of someone in this capacity
Pleasant outgoing personality
The right candidate should have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above in English Language and maths or equivalent.
- Qualified Dental Nurse
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a matching recruitment service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
About the employer
Cleveland Cosmetic and Dental Implant Clinic are a Private Dental Practice, they are looking for an enthusastic, hardworking individual to join their team.
Cleveland Cosmetic and Dental Implant Clinic
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 3 Diploma qualification in Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.