Marketing Assistant Apprentice Aqualux Products Limited
A challenging role, offering the opportunity to own product assortments and route to market, continuing to build our groups British brands future success through great products.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Optimising, creating, and maintaining product ranges that are successful in terms of sales, profit and exposure
- Using current market insights to steer product and brand strategy
- Brand and product Ambassador
- Product Marketing specialist, understanding of market and industry trends
- Maintaining product information master databases and shared access drives
- Product life cycle management including, 80/20 analysis to optimise selected assortments on turnover, margin, and monitoring product/item performance targets, and relevant phase-in/phase-out activities
- Market benchmarking to ensure both product specifications and channel positioning are competitive
- SWOT & GAP analysis for current and proposed assortments
- Support with range developments
- Product content, adaption based on brand and product values, translation to sales and consumer
- Product assortment training
- Product Launches (5w's)
- Sales materials, digital and traditional, defining the sales tools and materials to be created, aligned to brand vision and values
- Supporting with trade Marketing and Promotions
- Creation and development of Point of Sale, Brochure Content, Sales Tools and Presentations
Requirements and prospects
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Power Point and confident presenter
- Basic marketing experience/knowledge an advantage
- Team Player
- Independent thinker
- Embraces Change
- Results Orientated
- Continuous improvement mindset
4 GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above including Maths and English.
Potential for permanent position for the right candidate.
About the employer
Luxury shower enclosure manufacturer.
Aqualux have been designing and supplying shower enclosures, bath screens and more for over 40 years.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
- Workplace delivery
- City and guilds diploma in marketing or CIM Award in Digital Marketing
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.