Furniture Manufacturing Apprenticeship CLM MANUFACTURING LIMITED
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Apprentice Furniture Manufacturer.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
13 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Trained to assemble a variety of bespoke furniture for kitchen and bedrooms
- Use of relevant tools and equipment
- Working to Health & Safety Regulations
- Learning CSC
- Stock control
- Dealing with goods in
Requirements and prospects
- Good practical ability
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good standard of maths and English
- IT knowledge would be an advantage
Full-time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Please ensure you can travel to the workplace before applying for this role
- Strictly no smoking policy on factory grounds
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Clm Manufacturing is a company which has grown and prospered because of its attention to detail, innovative designs, consistent quality and “good old-fashioned honesty”, making it one of the most reputable kitchen and bedroom manufactures in the area.
Started in 2002 a family run business with over 50 years’ experience in the kitchen and bedroom industry meaning we have the knowledge and expertise to offer help and support to meet our customers every need.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.