Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship Claire Frances Jackson
An amazing opportunity to get into the hairdressing industry, working alongside a reputable salon and a great college with an exceptional network of support throughout your qualification. You will work towards a Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties and booking appointments
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival and offering refreshments
- Assisting stylists with all services - shampoo and condition hair, colouring, perming, and cutting
- Ensuring the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- People skills
- Highly motivated
- Outgoing and friendly
- Hard working and honest
- Flexible approach to work
- Smart appearance and high standard of personal hygiene
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
3 GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Progress onto a level 3 Hairdressing apprenticeship.
Access a range of career opportunities; a career in hairdressing offers many interesting career options which includes working in a spa, hotel, care home, and cruise ship or holiday resort.
Things to consider
Weekend work will be required.
You will be working with heat and sharp tools and will need to be observant in Health and Safety.
You may be asked to work a late shift.
About the employer
Claire Frances is a modern hairdressers and aesthetics salon based in Hyde, rated best for natural hair experts, beautiful results, fantastic haircuts, great blowouts, professional products, experienced stylists, and overall amazing results.
Claire Frances Jackson
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tameside College
Amber Thorpe 0161 909 5706 email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Completion of a work-based portfolio that comprises of onsite performance evidence, witness testimonies and photographs.
You will attend Tameside College for 35 weeks for 6 hours per day to complete your training where you will learn in both the classroom. Your apprenticeship consists of several elements.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.