Hairdressing Apprentice Revitalize
Revitalize are looking for someone who has a desire to succeed in the Hairdressing industry. You will be working in a modern, stylish, and fast-paced salon.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- After relevant training, some cutting, and styling will be involved in this role - this will become more complex as your skills develop
- Working on the reception desk and booking client appointments
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Offering clients refreshments
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Good timekeeping to meet client demand
- Good co-ordination is vital for this role
- You must be able to follow instructions
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail
- You must be driven and have an enthusiastic approach to your work
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- A desire to develop your skills and success in the industry
- A professional appearance is essential
- Able to work as part of a team and adapt to client’s personalities
No qualifications required, just a passion for hair.
- Securing a permanent job within the company on completion of the NVQ 2 Qualification
- Progression to a Level 3 NVQ Qualification or a Barbering Qualification
Things to consider
- This role may involve unsociable hours – Working Saturdays and at least one late night per week; you must have a flexible approach to your work
- If you are short-listed for this role, you may have to attend more than one interview
- This role will involve working with chemicals, heated equipment, and sharp scissors
About the employer
Revitalise are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, passionate apprentice who has a keen interest in hairdressing.
Michael John Training Manchester
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Michaeljohn
Recruitment Team 01618192552 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The successful applicant will secure a place at Michael John Training School, where they will complete their qualification.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.