Business Administration Apprentice Moduflex
Good with numbers? Logical Thinker? We are offering an exciting Apprenticeship in a Finance and Accounts department. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Transaction processing
- Sales, invoicing, accounts and data inputting
- Answering calls
- Allocating cash
- Running daily invoices
- Journal posting
- Batch credit notes (pass for approval)
- Coding invoices
- Completing forms for finance team including supplier and customer applications/approvals
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Fuel receipts
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
- A can-do attitude looking to continuously improve performance and skills
- Ability to follow instructions and also work to own initiative
- Minimum of grade C/4 in maths and English at GCSE
- Full time role with the business and the chance to progress on to a senior level in the company
About the employer
In times of uncertainty, it may be considered wise to halt spending that might be deemed unnecessary or high risk. In the current climate, new machinery could be perceived as a 'nice to have', or 'let's wait and see' investment. We strongly believe the opposite.
The furniture, library, storage and fitness markets do not stand still, and forward-thinking dealers and end-users have evolved to expect manufacturing partners that embrace and invest in new product development, and who value increasing speed and productivity.
By investing in newer, faster equipment, customers get more for their money. Success demands efficiency, which means responding to the evolving market is essential if we are to continue to thrive.
We are committed to investing in machinery that creates more business opportunities for our dealers.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills in maths & English if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship - this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.