Business Administration Apprentice Moduflex
To support the daily function of the furniture production team. Planning in a busy manufacturing environment including site deliveries, stock control, streamlining processes and so on.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Day to day production planning in a busy manufacturing environment
- Management of stock control
- Completing and issuing of production paperwork
- Management of goods in and out
- Booking in site deliveries
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure production is running to agreed timescales
- Assisting with improving and streamlining processes
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- General administration duties to ensure production targets are met
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
- A can-do attitude looking to continuously improve performance and skills
- Ability to follow instructions and also work to own initiative
Minimum of 2 GCSEs in English and maths at a C/4 grade or above.
Full time role for the successful apprentice and the opportunity to go in to senior roles within the business.
About the employer
In times of uncertainty, it may be considered wise to halt spending that might be deemed unnecessary or high risk. In the current climate, new machinery could be perceived as a 'nice to have', or 'let's wait and see' investment. We strongly believe the opposite.
The furniture, library, storage and fitness markets do not stand still, and forward-thinking dealers and end-users have evolved to expect manufacturing partners that embrace and invest in new product development, and who value increasing speed and productivity.
By investing in newer, faster equipment, customers get more for their money. Success demands efficiency, which means responding to the evolving market is essential if we are to continue to thrive.
We are committed to investing in machinery that creates more business opportunities for our dealers.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also enjoy a thorough on-the-job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship - this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.