Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship A FOR APPOINTMENTS LIMITED
A for Appointments are looking for a new resourcer to join their team. Do you have what it takes to work in a busy office environment? Apply Now!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Due to growth, we are excited to announce we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Consultant. This role would suit an ambitious, self-starter who works well under-pressure. We are a well-established independent generalist agency based in Sheffield Kellam Island; we have a superb reputation for delivering first class recruitment solutions to a range of high-profile employers across the UK.
We are not your standard agency; you will not be bogged down with huge KPI targets, but you will be trusted to manage your own business how you see fit and you will be supported every step of the way!
- Source candidates for relevant roles through the existing database, online specialist job sites as well as LinkedIn
- Speaking with candidates on the phone on a regular basis on an telephone interview basis
- Develop strong, trustworthy relationships with candidates to ensure you can match them to the best suited vacancy
- Handle a variety of administration tasks to support the recruitment process
- Assisting with editing/formatting CV’s
- Coordinating the full recruitment process, from initial interviews to the first day of employment for the candidate
- Provide feedback to both clients/candidates before and after interviews
- Maintaining internal databases by keeping up to date on candidate files and CV’s
- Informing and promoting jobs to new and existing candidates
- Advertising job on online sites
- Speaking with clients about new bookings, taking down all the information required
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft office and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Persuasive personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Outgoing/upbeat personality
A-C/7-4 in maths and English or equivalents are desirable, however not essential.
Progression within the business.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
A for Appointments is a privately owned recruitment service which has provided both temporary & permanent flexible, efficient and affordable recruitment solutions since April 2000. We have a reputation for quality, efficiency plus an honest no-nonsense approach. We are as passionate today as we have always been about the quality of service we provide to both the client and the candidate, we work hard to understand both their needs and endeavor to match the right candidate to the right job hence the majority of our business is built on recommendation. There is over 70 years combined experience within the recruitment team, therefore, our many years of experience has enabled us to develop and streamline the attraction and selection process which cuts down time wasted for the client meeting candidates who are clearly not the right match and for the candidate we truly listen to what they are looking for and only offer positions of suitability. It is this reputation that has led us to preferred supplier status to a no. of high profile clients.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.