Digital Print Manufacturing Apprentice HCR Systems Ltd
Working within a growing company, with a supportive Manager and team. The role will involve the manufacturing of printed labels, using a digital print machine.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working within a growing company, with a supportive Manager and team. The role will involve the manufacture of printed labels, using a digital print machine.
Duties to include:
- Printed label manufacturing using print machine
- Setting up machines
- Internet order packaging
- Processing orders
- Despatch of goods
- Use of bespoke software
- Scanning goods
- Booking in products on computer system
- Quality checks
- Manual Handling
- Adhering to health and safety
Requirements and prospects
- Mechanical aptitude/ability
- Mental and manual dexterity
- Ability to follow instructions both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Clear handwriting
- Accurate data input skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work in a busy factory environment
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable handling machinery (with training)
- Able to use initiative
- Willing to learn and develop
- Diligent and hardworking
- GCSE A*-D/9-3 in Maths and English (or equivalent) are essential
Long term career starting with an apprenticeship in Lean Manufacturing Operations with the opportunity to progress.
Things to consider
Please consider the location of this vacancy (North Ferriby) and your ability to get there in a timely manner each day. You will be expected to be ready to start at 8:30am prompt meaning you should aim to arrive a little earlier than this.
Positive, friendly environment.
This role will involve lifting and manual handling, so a good physical ability is needed.
About the employer
Welcome to hullcashregisters.co.uk, we supply a wide range of cash registers and their consumables to the general public, retailers, hospitality, manufacturing and types throughout Hull and the UK. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our customers.
Our products include cash registers, till rolls, ink ribbons, price guns, a vast range of pricing gun labels and ink rollers. All our goods are of the highest quality and at competitive prices. We stock a wide range of products including Uniwell and Geller.
At hullcashregisters.co.uk we feel it is mutually beneficial that our customers receive high quality goods and a prompt service. Therefore, all our products are carefully selected and documented, to ensure peace of mind, before they appear on our website.
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Sophie Ness firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Standard Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills if required
- You will have an individual learning plan and a designated trainer who will deliver your training on-site at your place of work
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.