Vehicle Damage Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician Apprentice YCC Service Centre Ltd
This vacancy is for a Vehicle Damage Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician Apprentice based in Preston. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The general duties within this role may include:
- Assisting in identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on damaged cars and light commercial vehicles
- Remove and refit or replace these damaged components before and after body repair work is carried out
- Typically this work is carried out on accident damaged vehicles
Requirements and prospects
- Good practical and mechanical skills
- Problem solving and self-organisation skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills
- Embracing change
- Adding value
- Ethics and integrity
- Personal accountability
- Team working and collaboration
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- An interest in motor vehicles is also a benefit
- Ability to work to tight and sometimes conflicting deadlines
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English, and a science.
As a fully qualified Vehicle Damage Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician, there will be many opportunities within the automotive field.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the company directly.
We reserve the right to close any vacancies from further applications when we have received a suitable number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply ASAP if you wish to be considered for this role.
About the employer
At YCC Service Centre, we are a fully operational workshop, with fully trained technicians in all aspects of workshop repairs and MOT’s. We can MOT any class 4 or 7 vehicle, including motorhomes and limousines. Our service centre can service anything from your petrol, diesel, electric or hybrid car right up to your light commercial vehicle.
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training 2000 Ltd
Kelly Porter 01254 54659 email@example.com
Level 3 Vehicle Damage Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.