Front of House Customer Services Clerk Apprenticeship So Nice
The So Nice Family are looking to recruit a front of House clerk to take and process orders for their busy restaurant and Takeaway. Serve customers and participate on stock takes and admin duties.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
11 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are hoping to recruit two a front of house clerk/customers service to:
- Assist customers with their order, service meals
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Sorting out the stock room and doing
- Other odds jobs throughout the day
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Great time keeping
- Eager to learn
- Able to work at a fast pace
Non required but must be willing to learn.
Full-time role as a full fledged member of the team.
Things to consider
- Can you get to this location
- Can you work the hours requested
About the employer
Caribbean Takeaway and restaurant.
Busy restaurant serving dining in and takeaway options of an array of home cooked Caribbean food.
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
melanie judd 0121 236 7862
- Customer Services level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional skills in Maths and English
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.