Business Administration Apprenticeship PIPE DREAM FITTINGS LIMITED
An exciting new role has been created for a Business Admin apprentice in a rapidly growing group of companies. This role will be working within the customer services / sales / admin team for the Pipe Dream Group. You will be working with a team who are vastly experienced in sales, customer service and administration.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
No two days are the same and the role can vary from day to day. You could be speaking to a customer on one day who wants to have a new summer house for their garden, or you could be helping to list new pieces of furniture on our websites. You could even be helping to find out information on customers’ orders by speaking with couriers.
What do the daily tasks of the role look like?
- Helping to maintain the upkeep of the group companies’ websites
- Talking with our couriers on tracking information and queries
- Taking customers enquiries over the phone
- Liaising with the transport department to ensure customers’ orders are delivered on time
- Keep up to date with new products we offer and learning about their features
- Processing sales orders and quotes via email or telephone
- Creating courier labels for new orders
- General administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn new skills
- Hard working
- Maths and English GCSE A*-C/9-4 grade or equivalent qualifications
There is a potential full-time position offered to the right candidate.
Things to consider
Virtual sessions with Walsall College.
About the employer
Pipe Dream Fittings is a leading distributor of pipeline products. The founders have over 10 years industry experience. At Pipe Dream Fittings, we specialise in low cost, high quality pipeline products.
We have a huge range of tubes, pipes, valves and fittings suitable for the industrial and commercial environments. Our stock levels, fast despatch and excellent customer service levels ensure that we are your supplier of choice for pipeline products.
Customer Service is at the heart of everything we do. If our customers are happy, then so are we! We strive to build long standing relationships with all our customers so that you keep coming back to Pipe Dream Fittings for all your pipeline needs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 07920 084772 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Admin Apprenticeship Level 3 standard
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.