Apprentice Warehouse Operative – Supply Chain TFC LIMITED
The team at TFC in Keighley are looking to welcome a new and enthusiastic Warehousing Apprentice! Assisting the Warehouse Supervisor in the day to day operational functions of the warehouse, whilst working towards a Level 2 Warehousing qualification.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The main duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Picking / Packing Orders
- Receipt of stock onto the system
- Checking stock off against orders
- Batch Counting to ensure stock is correct
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, being able to communicate politely and confidently
- Good organisation
- The ability to multi-task and take instruction
- Punctual and reliable
- Team Player
- Friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn and complete their qualification
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/4 in English and maths preferred, or Functional Skills Level 2, but not essential.
Those with lower attainment will be required to undertake Functional Skills maths and English is required, subject to completion of initial assessments.
Progression: Chance to grow within the company as we look to increase our customer base. The candidate will have the opportunity to become permanent staff as we increase our sales revenue.
All future positions will be advertised internally so the candidate will have the opportunity to move into and learn other areas of the TFC business.
Things to consider
- Location of the role
- 20% off the job training
- 15 month programme and a commitment to complete this
- This is an apprenticeship standard, which means completion is subject to an End-Point Assessment (EPA). This will include a practical test and a short answer questions scenario test with a third party
- All applications should come through via this website
Benefits of working for the company:
- Small friendly team
- Easy going workplace
- Chance to learn and grow in line with the company
- Holiday package
About the employer
Established for more than 50 years, we are one of Europe's leading suppliers of industrial fastening products and services supplying over 3,000 customers via a network of UK and European locations. We are here to help you get the most out of your products by problem-solving through the design of technical products and services that improve your design, assembly, or process, and enable you to generate more profit for your company. Whilst we offer advice we also listen and endeavour to provide a level of service tailor-made to your specific requirements. With quality a number one priority, we continually invest in the right people and products so that we can provide the superior market knowledge and customer service our customers demand.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.