Business Administrator Apprenticeship Mark & Kara Hackett
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated apprentice to join our busy office near Cirencester. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are interested in a career in financial services.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Providing general office administration support to include filing, scanning, photocopying, post, franking, answering the telephone, message taking, control of stationary items and maintain customer/policy records through the customer management system and associated IT solution.
- Manage client calls in a professional and appropriate manner
- Word processing and generating a range of high quality documents
- Obtain and chase relevant information from existing providers
- Prepare and send the various marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Order stationary and print as and when required
- Ensure that all compliance procedures are adhered to on a day-to-day basis.
Requirements and prospects
Essential: Communication, Telephone skills, Microsoft Office,
Essential: Work as part of a team, Good time Management, Be able to work independently, on own initiative. Enthusiastic, Sincere and Trustworthy in their actions, Attention to detail, Able to follow process and procedures, able to work under pressure and prioritise. Be accountable and responsible for tasks allocated
Desirable: Keen to progress in the long term within the practice.
Essential: GCSE English and maths grade A-C/9-4 (or equivalent).
We are a growing business and for the right person the opportunity to progress should they wish.
Things to consider
There will be times when they will be working alone in the office so the candidate needs to be able to demonstrate they could accept this responsibility.
Our business is located outside of Cirencester so it would be essential for the candidate to be able to drive and have access to a car.
About the employer
We provide bespoke Wealth Management advice to individuals and business clients to plan effectively for their financial future.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cirencester College
Nikki Woodcock 01285 626256 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Each apprentice will be allocated a Coach to support ongoing learning and preparation for EPA. In addition Progress Reviews will take place regularly to ensure the apprentice is on track.
End Point Assessment
The three EPA assessment methods are:
- Knowledge Test
- Portfolio-based Interview
- Project Presentation
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.