Business Administration Apprentice Eagle Freight Terminal Ltd
Assist the ERTS team. General admin duties. Answering customer enquiries. Use destin8 and in house system Multifreight. Manifest containers, release cargo, invoice rent, out turn containers once unpacked.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£168.35 to £332.50
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Assist the ERTS team
- General admin duties
- Answering customer enquiries
- Use destin8 and in house system Multifreight
- Manifest containers, release cargo, invoice rent, out turn containers once unpacked
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer knowledge
- Keen to learn
- Good telephone manner
- Able to prioritise
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good Maths and English qualifications
- Company willing to support career development – option for further NVQs
- Possibility to move to other departments to further development
Things to consider
Own means of transport recommended due to location of the offices.
About the employer
Family run business, specialising in transport, warehousing and distribution. 2 sites cover 140sqm. One site in Ipswich, one in Southampton. 50+ employees.
We have been trading since 1967.
It is a busy fast paced environment.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793444962 email@example.com
Company willing to support career development – option for further NVQs.
Possibility to move to other departments to further development.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.