Apprentice Cleaning Operative HennaGroup Limited
Cleaning various locations including schools, clinical and commercial environments. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Reporting and accuratly recording cleaning work carried out
- Cleaning all areas as per each job requirment
- Using equipment safetly
- Using products safely
- Quality checking work
- Preparation for cleaning methodologies and techniques
- Working to schedule
- Working to a high standard with other members of staff
- Communicating with team members and clients
- Working in a safe manner as regards Health & Safety
- Acting in a respectful manner with all staff
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal communication
- Takes pride in work
- Organisational skills
- Committed to the role
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate
- Take instruction
- Adhere to health and safety
Good standard of general education to GCSE level (or equivalent) to include GCSE in English and maths at Grade C/4 or above.
Leading to full role.
About the employer
All Purpose Cleaning is a cleaning company that specialises in Hygiene and Clinical Ceaning. We clean GP surgeries, medical centres, nursing homes, dental practices, medical student teaching centres, vaccination pop-up hubs, mobile portacabin vaccination vehicles to name few. Due to the nature of our work, all our staff are DBS checked and have knowledge of hygiene cleaning. Our cleaning standards are in compliant with CQC regulations. We would like to upgrade our staff to level 2 in Health Care Cleaning, hence want them to go on to this course.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Healthcare Cleaning Operative Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Healthcare cleaning operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.