Learning and Development Apprentice Vibrance
To support the Learning and Development department to provide an efficient and effective service. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Assisting in administering arrangements for courses and e-learning using Vibrance’s computer systems and look to suggest improvements to processes to make them more efficient
- Assisting in accurate data-input into Vibrance’s computer systems in accordance with data protection requirements
- Assisting with maintenance of the electronic filing system, using Vibrance’s computer systems
- Assisting in producing training records and reports, using Microsoft Excel and Survey Monkey
- Assisting with routine enquiries into the department by telephone, email and in person, directing calls as necessary
- Assisting with photocopying, collating documentation and scanning, using the photocopier
- Assisting in destroying designated confidential information, using a shredding machine
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good IT skills and be able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn
- GCSE level qualification advantageous
- Full time employment available for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
INTEGRITY- We show integrity in our work through honesty, openness, accountability and a commitment to best practice. We do this by encouraging participation and listening carefully to the people who use and work in our services.
CHALLENGING BARRIERS- We support the people who use and work in our services to challenge the barriers that prevent them achieving individual choice and fulfilment. Our actions promote equal rights for the people we serve.
PIONEERING- We’re passionate and ambitious about what we do and aren’t afraid to take risks to improve the lives of the people who use our services.
DIVERSITY- Valuing diversity and difference underpins everything we do. It’s an approach that enriches our organisation by valuing each individual’s unique contribution.
PERFORMANCE- We’re committed to providing high quality, sustainable and viable person centred services – measured through our own audits and by external standards and scrutiny. We also provide our team with the training and support they need to fulfil their roles.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning & Development Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Learning and development practitioner
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.