Business Administrator Apprentice POLYLINE GROUP LIMITED
To work on sage - uploading orders and arranging transport for delivery of goods, arranging labelling for the appropriate carrier, and checking that all goods are delivered in a timely manner. Also, send out proof of delivery to customers and order acknowledgments. Along with the day-to-day paperwork and filing and answering phone enquiries.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties will include:
- To work on Sage uploading orders and information and arranging order acknowledgement were necessary
- Arranging appropriate carrier for delivery of goods - Parcelforce, Tufnell’s - Graylaw etc
- Liaise with warehouse - labelling appropriate parcels ready for collection
- Checking that all deliveries are delivered as promised and arranging to send out proof of deliveries when requested
- Responsible for filing all paperwork which includes the customer purchase orders and delivery notes - in numerical order
- Sending out invoices and statements to customers
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone skills
- Can work under pressure and their own initiative
- Have some knowledge of sage preferred but we will provide training
- Positive attitude
A minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
We are a growing business and have just extended our warehouse capacity and are moving into new offices on the 1st of July 2021. There will be the opportunity to develop into other parts of the business.
Things to consider
This apprenticeship opportunity is being managed by Riverside College. As part of the initial process we may contact you by telephone or email using the details you have provided on your application. Please check your details are correct and monitor calls and emails regularly.
Before submitting your application please check your spelling, punctuation and ensure you have included as much information as possible. This includes when providing your answers to the employer questions. If you provide a good quality answer, this can improve your chances of your application moving forward to the next stage.
About the employer
Polycon Water Management specialises in manufacturing, sourcing and distributing all types of surface water drainage. Our unique look at the market ensures we can supply a wide range of surface water solutions to specifiers, architects, engineers and contractors.
We are constantly looking to manufacture and source new products in order to satisfy market demands as well keeping ahead of market changes. Our design team can provide hydraulic solutions which are innovative and cost effective and we will always offer a solution and the correct product for any application.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside College
Cait Power 0151 2572800 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will require classroom training for 1 day every fortnight during term time at our Riverside College (Kingsway) campus.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.