Café Assistant Apprentice Truly Scrumptious
Truly Scrumptious are looking for someone to work in their busy café and be part of the small team serving quality food to happy customers.
Closing date: 13 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will work in a busy cafe assisting the already dedicated team and work alongside them to help the smooth running of this well established cafe.
- Working on tills
- Serving Customers
- Answering online and telephone orders
- Preparing fresh food dishes
- Keeping to food regulations
- Making food to go
- Serving food
- Emptying tables
- Sticking to health and Safety COVID 19 regulations
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Being able to cook simple food dishes
- Hard working
- Smart / clean apperance
- Maths GCSE 4 or above (or the equivalent)
- English GCSE 4 or above (or the equivalent)
Excellent opportunities to progress within this environment.
About the employer
Great food served daily, eat in, collection or delivery.
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 2591556 email@example.com
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- You will work towards a Hospitality qualification and receive on the job training from the employer
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.