Business Admin Assistant DATUM POINT CONSTRUCTION LTD
Assist with and undertake general administration and accounting tasks
Closing date: 12 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
26 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- General assistance with administration
- To assist with administration of payroll and other payment processes for staff, labour force and subcontractors
- Administration of the companies labour reporting and recording sheets
- Printing design information and documentation
- General administration for the office, including filing, typing up notes, etc.
- Raising purchase orders
- To assist with management of tender logs, plant hire reports, material trackers
- To assist with administration of organising plant hires and material deliveries.
- Booking, organisation and monitoring of various health and safety courses and qualifications
- Assisting with the administration of the companies vehicle fleet and the requirements of the vehicle fleet including insurances
Requirements and prospects
- 5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or higher to include English and maths
- There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance
Things to consider
- Long periods of time on the computer
- The candidate must be able to organise their own transport to and from the office in Ware, Hertfordshire
About the employer
Datum Point Construction are a construction company based in Ware, Hertfordshire which specialise in internal fit out, newbuilds and conversions in and around London, Hertfordshire and Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer with an inclusive and encouraging working environment.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.