Manufacturing Engineering Apprentice Reginson Engineering Ltd
The role would be based around the various methods used in the manufacture, measurement and inspection of precision machined Aerospace components which we supply to a broad customer base worldwide.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role would be based around the various methods used in the manufacture, measurement and inspection of precision machined Aerospace components which we supply to a broad customer base worldwide. You will be required to follow written instructions and procedures, completion of factory documents, follow Health & Safety policies and procedures, ability to meet deadline and keeping workshop clean and tidy
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be keen and willing to learn and have an interest in manufacturing methods
- Must be able to complete factory documents/records clearly and accurately
- To be focussed and able to work to deadlines
- Must be able to keep a safe and clean workshop area
- GCSE, or equivalents, grades 4/C or above in English and maths
- Permanent positions
About the employer
Reginson Engineering Ltd specialise in sub contract precision engineering, CNC machining, CNC milling and CNC turning. The company operates from a full CNC machine shop and supplies a wide and diverse range of Industries.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
Aysha Beeson 07971120400 email@example.com
Day release to North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College.
All apprentices will be required to achieve as a minimum:
- An employer approved Level 2 Foundation Competence qualification
- An employer approved Level 3 Development Competence qualification
- An employer approved Level 3 Development Technical Knowledge qualification
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking end point assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.