Quality Control Admin Apprentice ARK INSURANCE GROUP LIMITED
Ark Insurance have an excellent apprenticeship opportunity within the field of quality control. Throughout the apprenticeship, you’ll learn about control and audit processes in the commercial insurance industry and play an integral part of the success of the business, whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working as part of a team you will be assisting various departments with quality control.
Duties will include:
- Learn how to use insurance software and processes to assist with auditing tasks
- Review documents for accuracy
- Refer enquiries to the appropriate departments
- Work in a busy office environment
- Learn compliance procedures relevant for Financial Services such as General Data Protection Regulations
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Confident in dealing with customers and new people
- Essential customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Punctual with good time keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Positive and a can do attitude
- Friendly and helpful
- Team player
GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in maths and English or equivalent would be desirable.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Ark are a forward thinking underwriting agency. An underwriting agency provides services to insurance brokers to help provide insurance policies to their clients. Ark provide a bespoke suite of products to the provincial insurance broker market.
The Company was setup in June 2007, and has a dedicated team with decades of Insurance experience, with an aim to provide a single port of call for Brokers insurance needs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Coventry College
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT
- Employment rights and responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.