Administration Apprentice ARK INSURANCE GROUP LIMITED
Ark Insurance have an excellent apprenticeship opportunity available within the business admin field. Throughout your apprenticeship, you’ll learn all about admin processes in the commercial insurance industry whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification that will boost your career potential.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties will include but not limited to and working as part of a team you will be assisting the Underwriters with their administration.
- Learn how to use insurance software to run lead reports and use electronic diaries and notepads to process customer information
- Delivering broker service & developing broker relationships
- Answering inbound calls from brokers or customers, therefore good telephone manner and communication skills are essential
- Refer broker enquiries to the appropriate departments
- Work in a busy office environment
- Learn compliance procedures relevant for Financial Services such as Data Protection Regulations
- Diary management
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Confident in dealing with customers and new people
- Essential customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Punctual with good time keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Positive and a can do attitude
- Friendly and helpful
- Team player
GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in maths and English or equivalent would be desirable.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Ark are a forward thinking underwriting agency. An underwriting agency provides services to insurance brokers to help provide insurance policies to their clients. Ark provide a bespoke suite of products to the provincial insurance broker market.
The Company was setup in June 2007, and has a dedicated team with decades of Insurance experience, with an aim to provide a single port of call for Brokers insurance needs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College Coventry
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT
- Employment rights and responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.