Business Administration Apprentice MUSIC INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED
The apprentice will be assisting the company with everyday operations. You will be assisting with general emails, telephone calls, dealing with clients, developing reports, learning basic accounting and provide fantastic customer service skills. You will be working alongside the media team and sales teams to help support their network.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Business Administration is an important part of every business. The apprentice will play a key role in supporting the company deliver great customer service.
- You will assist every department in meeting deadlines and ensuring emails, telephone calls and general administration is up to date.
- The successful candidate will learn how to develop professional and informative emails, develop their telephone skills and learn how to further their word processing skills.
- The company will also teach the Business Administration apprentice some basic accountancy skills, help them learn about figures and sales reports
- Assist the company directors to develop these reports for meetings.
A wide variety of skills can be accessed in Business Administration, which means the ideal person will be able to develop a key number of skills, making them admirable to any future employer. Music Industry Group owns a variety of different brands, so no day is ever the same and this brings variety to the job. A full time position may be offered at the end of the apprentice scheme for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
- Prior knowledge of word processing software and spreadsheets is favoured
- Confident talking to people over the phone and writing emails to clients
- A good team player and can work well under pressure
- Willing to learn and develop their skills
A friendly and approachable person, someone who shows a clear passion for the subject and job role and who is able to work well within a busy team. Music Industry Group are looking for someone who is passionate about the subject and shows charisma.
GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9-4/A*-C in maths and English is essential to be eligible for this role.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and a full time salaried position could be a possibility further down the line and offered to the appropriate apprentice.
Things to consider
A passion for music and the music industry isn’t essential, but is favoured upon. Most of the staff play an instrument or enjoy music in some capacity.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
About the employer
Music Industry Group owns a number of brands within the music industry. The most successful being an education brand called ‘Teach Me Music Academy’. Alongside this, the company owns a media company, retail company, music venue and provides live event and entertainment solutions across the United Kingdom and globally.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kidderminster College
Stacy Murray 01562 826515 email@example.com
One day a week at Kidderminster College to obtain the Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
Level 3 (A level)