Marketing Assistant Apprentice Sentinel Systems
Are you ambitious with personal drive? We have exciting opportunity for a dynamic and proactive person to join our company specialising in automotive safety products.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2021
Total hours per week: 40.50
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Assisting with the collation and writing of information for promotional literature and datasheets
- Maintaining and uploading website content and material
- Assist in providing marketing agency with content for website, social media and LinkedIn platforms
- Record and update CRM system with customer data and information
- Conduct market research and analyse market trends
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Organise and facilitate company presence at exhibitions and industry events
- Ordering and managing marketing material
Requirements and prospects
- Must be well organised, proficient and personable with a confident manner and excellent communication skills
- Flexible and dynamic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varying workload
- Motivated self-starter with attention to detail
- Comfortable working alone as well as supporting wider team
- GCSE English & maths, grade 9-4/A-C
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office 365 suite
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, for an outstanding candidate, it would hopefully lead to a permanent marketing position within the company.
Things to consider
Cirencester College reserves the right to close this vacancy before the stated deadline once sufficient applications have been received.
About the employer
As a leading provider of safety equipment for vans, plant equipment and commercial vehicles since 1986, we have developed and built up a wealth of experience and knowledge within this specialist after market sector. Our innovative reversing aids and multi-camera recording systems are designed to provide protection of vehicle assets, pedestrians, cyclists and other vulnerable road users.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cirencester College
Nikki Woodcock 01285 626256 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
Each apprentice will be allocated a Coach to support ongoing learning and preparation for EPA. In addition Progress Reviews will take place regularly to ensure the apprentice is on track.
End Point Assessment
The two EPA assessment methods are:
- Knowledge Test
- Work-based Project Showcase
Link to Professional Registration
Successful completion of the apprenticeship would meet the registration requirements to become an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.