Sales Assistant Apprentice SHIRE LEASING PLC
Are you hungry to sell and have a desire to succeed within a Sales Role for an established company who are admired within the Industry? If the answer is yes, then you could be the person we are looking for! – We need people who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, form long lasting relationships with customers and want a career in Sales.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
£12,000.00 - £14,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Do you want to work for a company with over 30 years of experience?
Do you want to work for a company who offer great benefits?
If the answer is yes, then you could be the person we are looking for! – We need people who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, form long lasting relationships with customers and want a career in Sales.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Hitting call and lead statistics
- Passing leads to our other divisions
- Cleansing the data constantly
- Representing Shire Leasing PLC in a professional manner and with due regard to the compliance requirements of the organisation
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- Team player
- Friendly with a desire to learn
- Driven not only to achieve targets but to exceed them
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Hardworking and willing to do any task
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desired but not essential.
The possibility to move to Junior Sales then Regional Sales quickly.
Things to consider
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Discounted Gym Membership at “The Gym Group”
- 5 Day holiday purchase schemes
- 2 x Salary Death in Service cover
- Fantastic EAP Scheme offering support, counselling, and discount schemes
- Long Service Awards (extra 4 days holiday per annum once you have completed 5 years)
- Discounted Travel Scheme with Aviva Buses
About the employer
Our Vision at Shire Leasing PLC is to provide a market-leading service through innovation and expertise, delivering flexible funding solutions for British businesses.
Over the course of 30 years, the company has grown from a start-up, founded by two cousins, into one of the largest independently owned funders in the UK, with an Own Book value exceeding £140m, and more than 170 employees, most of whom live in Tamworth or the surrounding areas.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07357919487 email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Sales training
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.