Apprentice Administrator Hunters Estate Agents Reading
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced estate agency based in Reading as a Lettings Administrator. This is the perfect opportunity for those who are interested in administration and who have the drive and desire to succeed in assisting with the day to day running of the office, supporting business growth and development.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answering the phone & dealing with enquiries
- Booking viewings for prospective tenants
- Arranging repairs
- Maintaining and updating company database
- General office duties
- Assist with uploading properties to online portals
- Support the team with all administrative tasks
- Liaising with landlords/tenants/shareholders/contractors
- Completing both electronic and paperwork aligning to the correct filing systems
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties/ opportunities
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to compose emails to consumers
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- To have competent computer skills including sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes (e.g. Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- A hard-working professional individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- To have a friendly and professional telephone manner along with the confidence to talk to various consumers
- An aptitude for thinking on the spot and problem solving
- An organised and methodical approach
- Able to prioritise your own workload, to meet the requirements of the business
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Motivated and self-driven
- To have the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Future employment within the company and apprenticeship progression opportunities.
About the employer
With over 25 years’ experience, Hunters have unmatched knowledge of the property market in Reading.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.