Apprentice Commis Chef Clumber Park Hotel
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef to join our Kitchen Team. The successful candidate will be reliable, passionate, competent and work well under pressure.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Nov 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standard
Requirements and prospects
Kitchen chef experience highly desirable maths and English.
- Keen to learn
- Passionate about cooking
Good standard of general education to GCSE level (or equivalent) to include GCSE in English and Maths at grade 4/C or above is desirable
Big opportunity for growth and promotion upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are located on the edge of Clumber Park and only minutes from beautiful Sherwood Forest, a warm welcome awaits you to our hotel and spa. We offer a variety of bedroon types, spacious spa, gymnasium, flexible conference facilities, tailor made weddings, two restaurants and a cozy bar. We are dedicated to make your stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Commis Chef Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.