Apprenticeship in Customer Service- TNB Skills Training THAT NAIL PLACE LIMITED
Do you love meeting new people and have an interest in Hair & Beauty? TNB Skills Training in Folkestone have a vacancy in their training centre for a Customer Service Apprenticeship. If you are interested in how to offer the best customer service this could be the position for you.
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Jul 2022
08 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting learners and employers at the training centre as well as handling enquiries by telephone and email and directing to relevant depts
- Part of your role is to keep accurate records and adhere to all policies and procedures as required by TNB Skills Training to ensure that the highest quality of training provision is achieved at all times
- In this role you will be managing customer expectations by text, chat, phone, email and social media. and will be the first and last impression our customers will have
- You must provide a high level of sales support and ensure all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good listening Skills
- A good communicator
- Work well in a team
- Works well indivdually
- Professional outlook
- Minimum level 1 maths & English
- This employer is looking for the apprentice that they recruit to sustain a long term career with them & the chance to develop and progress to fulltime employment
- Once fully qualified, customer service practitioners in the UK earn on average from £17,585 -£25,000 per year
Things to consider
- Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully-funded by Government
- Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a 5% contribution for all learners that are 19+
- The dates as entered for the interview/start dates for this opportunity are to be used as a guide and interviews will take place as close to this date as is reasonably practical for the employer followed by a start date offered by the employer
- You will also be required to complete Pre-screening interview either over the phone or online one of TNB Skills Training advisers will email or call you before your details are passed to the employer to ensure you meet their criteria so please expect a call
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
TNB is one of the leading independent training providers in Kent. It delivers professionally accredited Traineeships and Apprenticeships in selective market sectors that provide proven future career paths for young people. TNB were established in 2008 and have consistently exceeded the national performance levels.
TNB have established an enviable reputation amongst learners and employers alike, achieved through the provision of bespoke, tailored and quality training experiences that brings together individual potential with employer needs.
TNB have supported, directed and helped hundreds of learners to find work or ‘up-skill’ to secure future aspirational roles. We have aided over 200 employers with recruiting and sourcing ‘right-fit’ and talented new employees who become the future success stories of their respective business.
TNB Skills Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by That Nail Place Ltd
- Customer Service Practioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 maths & English
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.