Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Y THE YEMENI COFFEE CO LTD
We are looking for a friendly, polite and welcoming apprentice who can take orders, chat to customers and make them feel welcome, and with supervision prepare food in the kitchen. Full training will be provided in making drinks, taking orders and using the till system. This role also involves cleaning, sorting and dealing with deliveries.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Welcoming customers into the coffee shop
- Showing customers to an appropriate table
- Taking orders, listening carefully to specific details
- Preparing drinks as required, then delivering them to the customer
- With supervision assist in the kitchen
- Cleaning tables, using the dishwasher, mopping the floor, and any other cleaning required
- Being able to work as part of a small team and communicate clearly
- To be friendly and polite to all
- Willing to learn and ask questions when needing to
Requirements and prospects
- Positive and clear communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening and memory skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly and welcoming
- Willing to train and learn
- Must be reliable
No formal qualifications required.
Once Apprenticeship completed this could lead onto progression to a level 3 qualification or for the right candidate employment.
Things to consider
This is an active role.
Bus stops very close to the shop location.
About the employer
The Yemeni Coffee Co will soon be celebrating its 1 year anniversary! We are a small but growing coffee company with our first shop located in a popular part of Peacehaven. With seating both inside and out, our customer base has grown and we will always do our very best to accommodate their requests. Our menu contains both hot and cold food and drinks, proving alternatives for different dietary requirements. What makes us different you might be wondering, we strive to provide high quality food and drinks within a warm and friendly environment. Importing our coffee directly from Yeman and roasting our coffee on site shows the quality and care within the product we are selling....making it more than just coffee.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Hospitality Team Member Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.