Business Administrator Apprentice Diamond Payroll Solutions Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small friendly company who is looking for an individual to join our team who can help grow and develop our payroll company. which involves, administering pension schemes. issuing client engagement letters requesting agent authority with HM Revenue and Customs
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The key role is to be responsible for the day to day administration of the office. This can vary but may include:
- Administering pension schemes.
- Issuing client engagement letters
- Requesting agent authority with HM Revenue and Customs
- Sending out letters of authority.
- Chasing outstanding information from the Life Offices, Investment Houses, reconciling renumeration from the providers.
- Debt collection, credit control.
- Diary management.
Working in collaboration with the Directors and other colleagues, you will also be required to assist the preparing payroll records.
The role will also involve promoting the company’s services in a professional and compliant manner.
Requirements and prospects
- Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) - ESSENTIAL
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Prioritise and plan own workload.
- Detailed and accurate.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good Time keeping.
- Able to converse with team and clients
- GCSE maths and English
- A Level Standard
Further qualifications will be available once the apprenticeship is completed.
Things to consider
It is important that the Directors and Administrators work well together as a strong team, aiding clients irrespective of whether or not the Directors are available. We are a small company and work closely with an Independent Financial Advisor and Accountant. You may be expected to cover for colleagues who are absent.
About the employer
Diamond Payroll Solutions Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprenticeship Works
Steve Burnet 0121 544 6455
- Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.