Nursery Apprentice Wickham Montessori School
Are you looking to train in Early Years Childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Wickham (near Fareham) are looking for a Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Trainer
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person.
GCSE maths and English at 4/C grade or above is preferred but not essential.
Once completing your Apprenticeship, you may be offered the chance to progress or a full time position and further training
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Montessori is an education for independence, preparing not just for school but for life
We know that entrusting your child to a school is an important decision. By providing the best in childcare, we make the right choice easy for you.
Our comfortable surroundings offer a setting of affection and trust where your children feel secure and are nurtured and guided to achieve maximum learning and growth by committed and qualified staff.
We work closely with parents to provide the quality care that every child deserves. So come visit our school to see for yourself the invaluable child-centred opportunities, inspiration and experience available to your child.
The school provides a warm, friendly welcoming environment for children aged 6 months – 5 years.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 email@example.com
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills: English and maths at level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.