Digital Marketing Support Apprentice Assistant NICHE OFFICE SOLUTIONS LTD
The main purpose is drive business and awareness via marketing/business /social media and any other recommended mediums which will attract and bring business flow to Niche Office Solutions Ltd.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Works under the direction of the director/ management to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior marketing and creative thought process
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with OEM/Suppliers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Keeps client information confidential
- To constantly looking to improve our database management system, working with our back-office providers to automate our reporting tools in terms of understanding our customers better from our segmentation profiling
- To manage our sales/other signature banners and messaging monthly, this encompassing awareness and positive advertisements
- To understand our supplier marketing buying group portal being Integra/Synaxon
- To have a strong understanding of government website tendering portals, Sell to Wales, Intend, Due North, Contracts Finder, Multiquote, Your Tender, Chest and ensure we are selecting these tenders strategically and carefully
- To perform a variety of tasks encompassing a broad array of complex issues. Generation of complex spreadsheets, reports, and summaries
- To be able to create bespoke PDF's highlighting exceptional graphic and artwork which result in professional form and presentation
- To deliver best deals in conjunction with manufactures and communicating promotions, internal blitz days with sales (TBC)
- To manage Merchant feeds, Amazon, eBay, and new emerging merchants
- To ensure you are working closely with your line manager and you are suggesting new ideas, solutions and plans to ensure we are working towards better working applications, ensuring communication is clear and concise and any ideas or issues are channelled effectively in a correct and professional manner
To work towards the below deliverables:
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Are a strong team player
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational Skills
- Good time keeping
- Good Communication
- Analytical skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English language and maths)
- Must be proficient with database management systems and all relevant computer packages, PDF’s, Photoshop. Illustrator, In-design
- Potential to progress within company on completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Being part of a buying consortium that is £500million strong ensures we can provide access to an extensive range of competitively priced products from one convenient online shop. If you can’t find what you are looking for‚ simply ask our expert team and we will source it for you or advise you on the right product for the job!
We have many decades of experience in the office product supplies marketplace. We respond to the needs of a wide range of companies and organisations – big and small‚ private/public sector and multi–nationals.
We have the skills‚ experience and resources to provide you with a perfect tailored solution. We will work in partnership with you to fully understand your business and ensure we provide the best prices and most importantly the best service and support where and when you need it.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Asma Jabeen 07518904991 Asma.Jabeen@ixiongroup.com
- Ixion Holdings will provide the Apprenticeship Standard Digital Marketeer Level 3
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.