Nursery Apprentice Little 1 Nursery
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery group in Chandlers Ford are looking for Level 2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school).
- To be confident
- Organised and a creative person
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at grade 4/C or above is preferred but not 100% essential.
Once completing your L2/3 Apprenticeship, you would be offered a full-time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042.
About the employer
Little 1 Nursery limited is a family owned Nursery and Pre-School group. They have been providing high quality exceptional full day care at their Chandlers Ford site since 2006. They opened their first term time pre-school in Hedge End in 2014 and second term time pre-school in Weeke in 2016.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCFE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills maths and English (Unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
If the candidate already holds a valid L2 or sufficient experience, the L3 Early Years Educator is available on an 18-month basis.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.