Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Bootcamp Media
Bootcamp Media are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice. The ideal candidate will have either some knowledge or experience in website design or digital marketing.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main Duties will include:
- Web design
- Search engine optimisation
- Content creation using creative/design tools
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
- Writing blogs
- Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis
The ideal candidate will have either some knowledge or experience in website design or digital marketing. Perhaps you have taught yourself coding or designed websites in your spare time. Or maybe you have run social media campaigns for a friend or family member, and now you are looking to gain a formal qualification and work experience in the industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- Good analytical skills
- A passion for digital marketing demonstrated through some experience of either web design or social media
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to learn new skills
- Design skills/knowledge
- Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of social media platforms
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.
About the employer
We’re a fresh thinking internet marketing & web design agency based in the heart of Birmingham. With over 30 years combined experience in the creative and marketing industry, Our office is bursting with great ideas, packed with passionate and talented staff, and each of us possesses the desire to succeed both as a business and for all of our clients.
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SWIFTACI
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.