Apprentice Warranty Administrator TWENTY TWENTY WARRANTY LTD
20-20 Warranty are looking to recruit an apprentice to join their Warranty Service Team. The successful applicant will be joining a growing business that partners Vehicle Dealerships nationwide in providing warranty product and service packages.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a key role within the business that has been created to manage the claims process from start to completion. You will need to liaise with end users, our clients and the sales team.
As well as answering general enquiries you will need to be fully conversant in all our products. Full ongoing training will be provided, online courses will be a key element of your continued development.
Duties to be performed in the role will include managing a variety of claims from the beginning of the process through to completion. Making decisions on the validity of the claim. Checking the labour costs and parts prices. Checking for fraudulent behaviour. Taking first notification of the claim. Liaising with all relevant personnel. Answering general queries. General administration. Ensuring the claims procedure is followed
The business is growing at a fast pace, this will give a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow and move into different roles within of our business.
Example improvement projects the apprentice will be involved with an assigned mentor:
- The business also has in development a new system for policy registration, and this will be a task that you will lead to implement this with all our clients.
- We will also be tasking you with the delivery of and the implementation of moving our claims process to an online system from our current paper-based process.
- To implementing a new payment process system within
- SalesForce Administrator projects – implementing, analysing data from multiple sources, supporting with training of new users of SalesForce to CRM administration, to optimize and improve the growth of the business
Requirements and prospects
- Confident individual, with the ability to build customer relationships
- To comply with confidentiality within a business working environment
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication skills and clear and professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail approach and takes a pride in their work
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Commercially aware
- To have experience of working in a Team and be a dedicated Team player
- Able to use your own initiative when dealing with Customer queries
- Positive can-do attitude
GCSE or equivalents in English, maths, ICT A*-C/ grade 4 or above.
20-20 Warranty re a progressive company and value their workforce to development grow their careers within. For the right candidate, there may be a permanent position on successful completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Smart office attire appearance will be required for this role.
20-20 Warranty are a small and growing team based in Elsworth, located on the Avenue Business Park. There is a local bus service available.
It will be imperative that the successful applicant is able to work in a methodical and attention to detail approach, whilst also being mentored.
The post holder will gain an understanding of compliance around Data Protection and Financial Conduct in business – industry training will be provided by the company and supported by the Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
20-20 Warranty was borne out of a desire to provider Dealers with a quality product range that will keep the industry moving forward and a philosophy that’s appealing for Dealers and customers alike.
We have built effective partnerships with Vehicle Dealerships in providing Warranty product and service packages.
Click to view a video on 20-20 Warranty: https://youtu.be/AzaL48l84wY
TWENTY TWENTY WARRANTY LTD
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
The employer will provide close mentoring support working alongside the Claims & Administration Manager.
Includes off the job training as part of the Apprenticeship – attendance in-college/ or via remote online Teams tutorials.
The apprentice would be assigned an assessor through the College, who would typically come out to visit in the workplace to assess workplace competence.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administrator
- Business Administrator - Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 (exemptions apply)
First week induction:
- Policies and procedures
- Organisation Mission and Values
Other workplace training:
- Relevant regulations and policies
- Online internal training - FCA - Financial Conduct Authority
Training delivered via college:
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Ethical Issues in the workplace
- Technology use in business
- Understanding business stakeholders
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.