Data Technician Apprentice XEPAY LTD
The successful apprentice will source, format and present data securely in a relevant way for analysis. Estio is looking for a talented apprentice who can commute to Solihull for an exciting opportunity where apprentices are at the heart of the business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Send emails to customers and other clients
- Speaking to customers on the phone and providing good level of service
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Reset Direct debit payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Working with spreadsheets/data
- Data entry/ Menu programming
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiastic and self - motivated individuals that can work independently
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Manage own time to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organized approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external customers
- Value difference and be sensitive to the needs of others
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English, maths, ICT and two other subjects.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About the employer
XEPAY is a leading provider of card terminals and merchant accounts in the UK. Our simple pricing includes Free Setup with No PCI Fees or Hidden Costs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Josh Ankers 01133500333 Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk
- Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship Standard
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Data Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Introduction to Data Theory
- Excel Data Fundamentals
- Excel Handling Data & Pivot Tables
- Power Bi Fundamentals
- Databases & SQL Foundation
- SQL in Practice
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.