Business Administration Apprentice FLOCONTROL LTD
FloControl are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Dec 2021
07 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal with face to face enquiries
- Undertake word-processing, spreadsheets, and other IT tasks
- Assist in the smooth running of the business
- Administration and support for sales
- Answering the phone
- Despatch orders
- Check data accuracy with orders and invoices
- Provide excellent Customer Service by responding to enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently
- Process Sale Orders and ensure on time delivery
- Manage large project orders by ensuring we deliver to the required schedules and monitor any changes requested by the customer or internal departments
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills - basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, with a good phone manner
- Great customer service skills
- An eager and hardworking individual
- A very organised individual
- Able to multitask and work in a very busy environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There will be lots of opportunities in the business, FloControl is a small company that is growing year on year. The apprentice role will be based in the Sales/Admin team but will also learn about exporting, importing, purchasing, marketing and as the business continues to grow, new rules will be developed.
About the employer
Solutions for hydronic systems in building services. They provide valves, pipeline products and pre-assembled solutions for heating and cooling systems. FloControl are a fast growing, successful start-up with growth opportunities.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Marie Sarveswaran 01282 733815 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.