Apprentice Bricklayer DEEP CONTRACTORS LTD
The chosen apprentice will be working on a large redevelopment site. You will be providing support for the bricklayers, learning to read drawings, set out brick and block structures an learning to use the trade tools. You will be using portable power and hand tools on domestic and commercial sites throughout the Borough.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working with qualified tradesman learning the trade and assisting with various domestic and commercial works on behalf of the council.
Working with an experienced bricklayer you will be:
- Providing support for the bricklayers
- Learning to read drawings
- Set out brick and block structures
- Learning to use the trade tools
- You will be using portable power tools and hand tools on domestic and commercial sites throughout the Borough
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will have A*-C 9/4 GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)
- On completion of your apprenticeship, to remain as a full time employee.
About the employer
Deep Group London has a more than 10 years’ experience in a diverse range of projects – delivering quality service from project conception to finish.
We offer a wide range of services including Main Contracting, Brickwork, Blockwork, Stonework, Brickslip cladding system , SFS, RC, Scaffolding, Groundworks, Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork.
We’re extremely proud of the work we do and the clients with whom we work. We strive to continue to grow and develop.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 Fozia.Akhtar@mitskills.com
- Level 2 Standard Bricklayer Apprenticeship
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and/or English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.