Kia Parts Advisor Apprentice Bells Motor Group Ltd
Would you like a career as a Parts Advisor working for Kia. Duties include: Liaising with customer, suppliers and mechanics to order car parts.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 42.50
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
17 Feb 2022
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Bells Kia are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Bedford. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers.
Driving licence desirable.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Mechanically minded
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
Minimum entry requirements: maths, English Language and ICT grades A*-C (new grading 9-4) or equivalent.
There is high potential of a permanent role with the organisation upon successful completion of your apprenticeship with room for progression. Your salary shall be reviewed throughout your apprenticeship.
About the employer
With over 50 years’ automotive experience, Bells Motor Group is a name you can rely on. Drivers in the Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire areas can visit our dealerships to choose a Kia or Volvo model at a very competitive price. On arrival at any of our showrooms, you can expect a warm, friendly welcome and the very best advice.
Bells Motor Group Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training.
This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel. Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Standard Training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications IMI level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.