Hairdressing Apprenticeship The Phoenix Lounge Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to undertake an Apprenticeship in Hairdressing at a busy salon in Harrogate to assist qualified stylists with cutting, styling and colouring, making appointments and meeting and greeting clients.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will join the team of enthusiastic professional stylists catering to both men and women.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Making appointments for clients and assisting with reception duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Stock management and placing orders
- You will learn how to mix colours and apply various colouring techniques, as well as cleanse and style the hair
- As your training progresses you will learn a variety of cutting and styling techniques
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail
- You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Hairdressing
- It is essential that you are helpful and friendly
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the Hairdressing industry
- No entry requirements
- NVQ 2 Barbering
- NVQ 3 Hairdressing
- Assessor course (TAQA)
- Qualified Hairdresser
- Cruise Ships
- Self employed
- Own Salon
Things to consider
- This role will involve working with chemicals and heated equipment
- You will have to keep the salon clean and tidy throughout the day
- You will have to make tea and coffee for the clients throughout the day
- You will have to work weekends and late nights
About the employer
The concept salon has arrived.
The Phoenix Lounge is Harrogate’s newest hair & beauty concept salon located on Prince Albert Row, Station Parade.
Our award winning stylists and therapists provide bespoke packages and treatments to suit every need and budget.
We offer a unique experience where your comfort and relaxation is our priority. From a single treatment to a total hair & beauty package, including pamper days and wedding packages, we will ensure your time with us is unforgettable.
Indulge yourself with our complimentary beverages, including champagne with certain packages, whilst our professionals meet all your hair & beauty needs.
And to make your time with us even more special, why not book one of our luxury suites available for short stays? Or perhaps we can arrange a gourmet dinner through one of our carefully selected partners?
The Phoenix Lounge Ltd
School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intuitions Ltd
Helen Green 01423 528066 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will attend Intuitions School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy one day per fortnight
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Functional Skills in maths and English are provided for those who don't have GCSE (or equivalent) grades 9-4 (A*-C) in either subject
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.