Hairdressing Apprentice Synergy Hair Ltd
Synergy require a bubbly, motivated and hard working apprentice to work within their busy salon in the centre of Harrogate. Your main role will be reception work, keeping the salon clean and tidy, shampooing hair, dealing with clients’ needs and training.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will join the team of enthusiastic professional stylists catering to both men and women.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Making appointments for clients and assisting with reception duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Stock management and placing orders
- You will learn how to mix colours and apply colours using various techniques, as well as cleanse and style the hair
- As your training progresses you will learn a variety of cutting and styling techniques
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attentions to detail
- You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Hairdressing
- It is essential that you are helpful and friendly
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the Hairdressing industry
- GCSE grades A - C (8-4) in English and maths (or equivalent) is an advantage but not essential
- NVQ 2 Barbering
- NVQ 3 Hairdressing
- Assessor course (TAQA)
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
About the employer
At Synergy it is our aim to give the best advice and to listen to you, to ensure that what we do in the salon is manageable for you at home by giving you tips and advice on styling and product application.
We offer hair care and product advice to suit individual's needs, we understand that people with similar hair may have very different lifestyles, so our advice is tailored to you.
We strive to be consistent in everything we do, from your welcome at reception to the moment you leave, looking and feeling fantastic.
Customer satisfaction is at the very top of our agenda.
School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intuitions Ltd
Helen Green 01423 528066 email@example.com
Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will attend Intuitions Ltd one day per fortnight and work towards an NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing, along with maths and English Functional Skills at either Level 1 or Level 2 if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.