Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Snob
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to undertake an apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy at a modern, busy salon in the centre of Harrogate assisting qualified therapists with setting up rooms, making appointments and meeting and greeting clients.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will join the team of enthusiastic professional beauty therapists catering to both men and women.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Making appointments for clients and assisting with reception duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Stock management and placing orders
- You will learn how to prepare the rooms for treatments
As your training progresses you will carry out services on clients such as:
- File and polish
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail
- You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Beauty Therapy
- It is essential that you are helpful and friendly
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the Beauty industry
There are no entry requirements.
- NVQ 3 Beauty Therapy
- (TAQA) Assessor award
- Cruise ships
- Self employed
- Manager of your own salon
Things to consider
- This role will involve working with chemicals and heated equipment
- You will have to keep the salon clean and tidy throughout the day
- You will have to make tea and coffee for the clients throughout the day
- You will have to work weekends and late nights
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
SNOB is situated on Kings Road in the beautiful North Yorkshire town of Harrogate.
With a vast selection of products, and a wide range of Nail and Beauty treatments available, SNOB really does have something for everyone.
Sculpted, bespoke nail enhancements in both acrylic and gel are designed around your look and your lifestyle. The beautiful nails you would like, can now be yours. We always carry the entire CND Shellac colour range and only ever use the best professional products available.
From a simple lash tint to eyelash extensions, our range of eye enhancements will accentuate your eyes, and our He-Shi spray tan will leave you looking and feeling gorgeous.
Our range is extensive so please pop in for our full treatment and price list, or simply to have a browse. Alternatively, please visit the "Price List" section of our website to see a full list of all our treatments and prices.
Amanda and the Team look forward to seeing you soon.
School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intuitions Ltd
Helen Green 01423 528066 email@example.com
- You will study both practical and theory at Intuitions Ltd in Harrogate
- Attendance at Intuitions is 1 day per week
- You will gain an NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy
- Functional Skills if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.