Hairdressing Apprenticeship JOSEPH FERRARO HAIR LIMITED
No experience needed! Want an apprenticeship in a fun, vibrant, ever changing industry? Learn a skill that can open many doors? Earn a wage whilst learning? No course fees = no student loan debt! Attend college twice a month! No essays or coursework to complete!
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Work in a busy, modern salon on the outskirts of the centre of Harrogate.
Your day to day jobs will be:
- Assisting Stylists with their clients by shampooing and mixing colours
- Customer service
As your skills develop you may be able to:
- Blow dry clients' hair
- Straighten and curl clients' hair
- Apply colour to clients' hair
- Cut clients' hair
Full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attentions to detail
- You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Hairdressing
- It is essential that you are helpful and friendly
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the Hairdressing industry
There are no entry requirements.
Potential qualification and employment prospects for successful apprentices:
- NVQ 2 Barbering
- NVQ 3 Hairdressing Assessor course (TAQA)
- Qualified Hairdresser
- Cruise ships
- Self employed
- Manager of your own salon
Things to consider
This role will involve working with chemicals and heated equipment. You will have to keep the salon clean and tidy throughout the day. You will have to make tea and coffee for the clients throughout the day. You will have to work weekends and late nights.
You will need to travel to harrogate one day per fortnight for your training at Intuitions School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
About the employer
Joseph Ferraro Hair offers salon experiences designed to wow. With a relaxed, home-from-home atmosphere and friendly team of professional stylists, the salons pride themselves on delivering exceptional hairdressing for the individual. Owned and founded by North Eastern Hairdresser of the Year 2016 Joseph Ferraro, the JFH team is dedicated to creating modern, wearable cuts and colours for real people.
School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intuitions Ltd
Helen Green 01423 528066 email@example.com
- You will study both practical and theory at Intuitions Ltd in Harrogate
- Attendance at Intuitions is 1 day per fortnight (twice a month)
- You will gain an NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.