Apprentice Administrator J J Textile Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team in, working with a dedicated team to delivering administrative and support to a growing organisation. This is a fantastic start to your career if you are looking to get into a administrative based role.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Due to expansion we are recruiting an Administrator to assist with the day to day tasks of the business.
This role will suite someone with an interest in e-commerce and would like to expand their knowledge and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- CRM Management – Entering and updating customer information on Capsule CRM, and running regular reports
- Dealing with enquiries via online, emails and telephone
- Process all online applications to open a trade account
- Create and send out monthly newsletter via Mailchimp
- Stock management via online inventory tool
- Order processing – both online and over the telephone
- Maintain online selling platforms E-commerce – Amazon, Etsy etc.
- Relevant Business & Market Research as requested by the business owner
- Trade Show Sales Assistance & Preparation – show online profiles etc.
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
- Good clear communication, be friendly, professional and honest
- Understand the importance of teamwork with others
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Mature outlook
- Interested in/aptitude for learning new skills/taking on new challenges
- Feel confident talking to customers and dealing with finances
- Most importantly, you will be willing to learn and better yourself
- English & maths Grade C/4 at GCSE or equivalent
- Permanent opportunity upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Please consider your daily commute to and from the place of work
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
J.J textile design and sell woollen blankets, throws and other soft furnishings. Based in Derbyshire, all designs are manufactured in Lithuania and then shipped and distributed from the UK via retail stores and online e-commerce shops.
With extensive experience in the textile industry Jurate (“Jacky”) Jakstaite has been designing and selling her own products in the UK and overseas since 2012. Each year she draws inspiration from her new-found home environment of Great Britain as well as from her experiences working for other well-established, overseas textile companies to create fresh, fun additions to her collection.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Abigail Slack 07562649207 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.